1637 Hollyhock Street Livermore, CA 94551
Located in Springtown, this is a single story house with approximately 1,280 square feet with a family room, casual dining area, carpets, blinds, granite counters, electric range, dishwasher, fridge, garbage disposal, built-in microwave, laundry hook-ups in garage, central heat & air, ceiling fans, fireplace, 2-car garage with electric opener, front & backyard. Close to school, park & shopping. No Pets. L/D.(rently)
South on Vasco, Right on Dalton, Left on Broadmoor, Right on Scenic, Left on Bluebell, Right on Hollyhock
Due to COVID-19, both state and local health orders require that certain steps be taken when a rental unit is shown in person. We ask that you carefully review the guidelines set forth below. Your cooperation in following the guidelines set forth in this document will help reduce the risk of transmission that causes the COVID-19 illness.
- No more than two visitors at a time residing within the same household or living unit, and one individual showing the unit, will be allowed in the shown unit at a time unless otherwise allowed by local health order.
- Non-medical face coverings, such as cloth masks, are strongly recommended.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the unit and after the showing.
- If you sneeze and/or cough, do so into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, into your elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Maintain physical distancing during the showing and refrain touching from knobs, faucets, toilets and toilet handles, light switches, garage door opener buttons, handles and pulls, alarm system controls, fan pulls, remotes, thermostats, switch boxes, gates and gate latches, window locks and sashes, pool coverings, and other such items.
Efforts, such as routine cleaning, are being made to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus that causes the COVID-19 illness, in accordance state and local health orders, Liberty Property Management makes no representation that the property is "virus free." It is possible you could be exposed to the virus that causes the COVID-19 illness while visiting the premises.
|Livermore Area Properties|
|350 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|DRE Lic. No. 02096526https://www.LibertyPropertyManagement.com|